Adopt a Human 1,689 members · 271 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
qazse
Group Admin
qazse #1 · Jul 4th, 2016 · · 1 ·

Here's an idea for a story up for grabs.
After being excepted by Celestia as her student, Twilight finds a basket outside on her doorstep, inside she finds a note and twin baby humans. The note says that the twins home was under destruction, and the only way to save them was to send them to another world, as well as their names and species. While at first the princess helps her raise them, and she planed to just be their big sister, as the grew older they saw Twilight as their mother, and she eventually excepts them as her kids. The story would be a telling of the twins adventures as they live in Ponyville with Twilight, and who are these twins......

Dipper and Mabel

I kinda want to read that.

5336205 i liked it all until the Dipper and Mabel part.
i hate Gravity falls because reasons
Plus it would seems like a useless story. most of what they did in the show was not anything they did one their own. They have no power.
It would be like placing yugi muto from Yu Gi Oh in to equestria i cant see how it would work.
anyway its your story
its just i would not read it
but thats just one person out of thousands on this sight

qazse
Group Admin

5336514 That's okay, like MLP Gravity falls isn't for everyone. Besides it doesn't have to be Dipper and Mabel, someone can use any twins or single character from a franchise, or even make an OC, it all really depends on how someone writes it.

The story is not bad but i prefer other things, like a story where two lesbian ponis adopt a baby boy. I would love to read something like that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5