Spike's Many Shippings 1,732 members · 3,682 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Does anyone know of any pieces where Rarity breaks Spike’s heart and they don’t reconcile, like having Spike leave or have him full of rage towards Rarity. Anyone know anything like that?

I know a story where Rarity realizes her feelings for Spike too late, after he starts dating Sweetie Belle and when she tells him, Spike gets pretty mad. The story ends with Rarity in tears, so I guess in terms of heartbreak, it's the other way around. It's called 'You Had Your Chance'.

There are many among which I can only remember a few for now:
1. Lunacy of love (spiluna)
2. The heart of a dragon (spilestia)
There are some others which I don't remember these are one of the few favourites I like but they are not ships I actually ship with. Sadly I don't remember the ones with ships I support.

There is another called scales and silver. It is a bit of rushed romance (silverspike). But I don't think there's intense fight with rarity.
Also if u are looking for intense fight plots then u should look for stories in the group called 'Spike tells ponies off '.

Oh ya there's an intense fight and bitterness in the life and times of spike and rarity. Its not a completed fic but if ur looking to write fiction with argument making scenes u can take it as inspiration and find ur own unique variation as a workout. Also there is andante path of dreams where he gets pissed by rarity making out with twilight and leaves ponyville entirely because he gets pissed.

Well I know one called the rarest of them all that rarity and twilight are in a sexual relationship and that broke spike’s heart and he ended up with Equestria Girls Rarity

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6