Spike's Many Shippings 1,732 members · 3,682 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've seen the new my little pony movie and realize something, it takes place in modern times, I remember that Sunny's father told her that the Main 6 lived in ancient times which means Century's ago.

Guess that means the ponies from G4 are gone which also means that the ponies of G5 have ancestors in G4 like Derpy of Rarity of Fluttershy.

Also if Discord is still around do you think he isolated himself for many year's because Fluttershy died

Wait if discord may be still around what happened to spike and the other creatures are they still around or is spike's bloodline died along time ago

I think is more than a century, the reason for this is the cast of Spike's footprint.
We don't know if Spike hooks up with either pony, dragon, or bug/griffin.

It would be pretty cool if the new generation heard real stories and the truth of how thw past was from spike himself seeing he would still be around and hey if that were the case then maybe spike could get the chaotic discord to come out of hiding

Yeah, that would be interesting but it would also cause problems in story/plot-wise if they are making it into a show since they may reintroduce other species (dragon, griffins, changelings, kirins). As for Discord if losing Fluttershy may have caused him to curse his immortality unless they had a child of their own bloodline, *cough*Hitch*cough* speaking of, I do think Hitch might be this gen's Spike spiritual successor until they either introduced Spike, blood relative dragon/ess, etc.

Honestly Gen 5 left me with a lot of questions especially about what happened to the nopony creatures.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6