Spike's Many Shippings 1,732 members · 3,682 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

You know..alot of questions been going through my mind after watching MLP The Last Problem.

Like do you think Twilight and her friends have children of there own?

Are Sandbar and Yona a couple since it showed them older and living together?

Where are Princess Celestia and Luna?

Where are Shining Armor and Cadence since a full grown Flurry Heart is in charge of the Crystal Empire?

Where are the Pillars?

Did Starswirl died by age like Granny Smith and the rest of the Golden Horseshoe Gals?

Are Fluttershy and Discord married now?

Are there a younger generation of the Cutie Mark Crusaders since Scootaloo Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are adults?

Could Scootaloo fly now?

And most importantly, did 20 years go by in the Equestria Girls world too, if so did the Main 7 find love and have familys of their own?

Are Twilight and Sunset married to Timber Spruce and Flash Sentry?

This question have nothing to do with the ones above.

Are there What If's human stories of adult Spike settling down and have a family with each of the Main 6, or Sunset, or Sweetie Belle, or Scootaloo, or Apple Bloom ect

Let me know please

i am very interested in these questions myself.

We were told Pinkie has a kid so that is canon and I think Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight are the only ones who don't have any kids. I think there are CMC but on a MUCH lower scale. I think Shining Armor and Cadence are still there in the empire while Flurry is learning on how to lead.

Spike habrá tenido hijos ? Me daría pena que no, es un buen personaje mal aprovechado en la serie

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4