Artists and those looking for artists. 105 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello. I have several fics that I'm writing, but I need a cover artist for no more than three of them right now. I'm flat broke, but if money is an absolute must, I could always get one of my brothers to loan me some cash, I guess. I just won't be able to pay anything more than $200 total going that route, and even that number is unlikely. $100-$150 max is more likely to be what I'd be restricted to if I managed to get one of my siblings to loan me money for this.

Two of the fics I need cover art for are already posted, but they're still incomplete right now. The third one has one chapter posted, but it's unpublished at the current time. That fic is something that I've been waiting to put up for a long time, and I'm not going to publish it without cover art since it's pretty much the reason I joined FiMFiction in the first place.

Anyway, if anyone's interested/has too much time on their hands/would like some practice/pity me/etc., please say how many you're willing to do in a reply to this thread first, then follow up with a PM. Details will be discussed in PMs, while I'd like the number of fics that remain unaccounted for to be public knowledge in this thread.

As for the two already public fics, here's a link for each one:
Fic #1
Fic #2

Thanks in advance! And if you read this but decided to ignore my request, thanks for at least reading what I had to say. I'm sure I'll find someone.

P.S.: The "mystery fic" has some references on my Deviantart account. I have some concept art there, but I can't draw outside of the paper & pencil format (I used to have a monitor that let me imitate that kind of positioning, but it was old, so the display died). I can't draw digitally at all, and I actually haven't drawn with even paper and pencil for quite a while, so I'm far too rusty to just jump back into drawing without relearning pretty much everything. And even when I was drawing regularly, I kind of cheated by using tracing paper to help me replicate the shapes of my characters to keep things consistent. I'm not very good). Anyway, I have some concept art on my DA account to assist with the creation of the cover art for the "mystery fic", so I hope that helps whoever decides to assist with that one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1