Dusk Shine's Love Life 520 members · 147 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Title: The Unexpected Tyranny of Dusk Shine

Cover Art:

Main characters: Twilight Sparkle, Trixie, The Mane Six, Spike, Shining Armor.

Genre: Adventure, Alternete Universe, Dark, Romance(NSFW), Comedy.

Canonical Placement: After "The Crystal Empire"
Note: This story is set in the world of "The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine"
("Body-Snatching for Fun and Profit" is also canonical to this story)

Premise:
When King Sombra attempt's to kill Spike and take the Crystal Heart, Dusk Shine makes a desperate attempt to stop him by using dark magic to counter his own. Sadly the beam of energy hits the heart instead, causing a backlash of powerful dark energy and forcing Dusk Shine to have a magic burst not unlike the one he had as a colt. The burst in turn kills King Sombra but then absorbs the remaining dark magic from his horn into Dusk's body, turning him into the new Dark King!

After the burst settles down, the now-corrupted Dusk Shine begins his own tyrannical rule over the enmpire, even going as far as to corrupt the rest of the Elements as well, forcing them to become his concubines in the process!

Spike, Trixie, and Shining Armor just narrowly escaped the empire, however Cadence is captured in the process. The trio must now make their way back to Canterlot and the Princesses of the new, more dangerous threat and somehow find a way to restore Dusk and the Element weilders before they are truly lost to the darkness forever...

Unknown to them however, there is third-party that aims to take back the Crystal Empire. Two ponies that have survived for over 5,086 years thanks to an enchanted gemstone, the original ruler of the Empire: Princess Platinum, and her most trusted advisor: Clover the Clever.

So you're interested in trying it out?

3521386 np but it may take awhile im in the middle of writing a transformers crossover that and I need to find an editor for this story but I will try my best to write this

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6