World War Bronies 734 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Recently me and two of my friends bought the Verdun game on Xbox One and I frankly enjoy it a hell of a lot more than Battlefield One.

(the paranoia is real)
Really gets the whole trench warfare thing down a million times better than Battlefield and actually made me paranoid as hell about someone behind me when the equipment clanks when you walk:rainbowlaugh: or even to get out of the trenches for that matter :derpytongue2:

But there is a few niggling issues with the game

The picture above (taken from reddit) seems to happen a lot but what's to be expected from a game that launched a week ago..

And the bloody squad system. Me and my friends simply couldn't get into a bloody frontlines map together at all this weekend :pinkiesad2:

And lastly, whatever the f:yay:k a photon cloud session is. It a pain in the rump:ajbemused:

Other than that, the game is bloody awesome. And if you have twenty bucks to spare go and buy it! Hell, its on sale for only 12 bucks for a few more days.

5850530 PC version is better in my opinion...

Ahhh, well, I don't have a gaming PC so I can't get it there

Also XD

That officer one looks nice:moustache:

Surprised people still play Verdun. To me, Verdun is boring and lacks a lot of stuff. And to be fair, BF1 was never suppose to be a trench warfare game, defeats the purpose of a Battlefield game.

Yeah, they're two different games but instill like both:eeyup:

5850644 I have BF1 for XBOX1 But I only have verdun for my PC on Steam.

Eagle
Group Admin

Verdun is God-tier compared to BF1

Verdun is for people with more patience and don't need 12 different automatic weapons.

And to be fair, BF1 was never suppose to be a trench warfare game, defeats the purpose of a Battlefield game.

to be fair

That's not fair at all, that's the shill-out way of defending it.

If trench warfare defeats the purpose of a Battlefield game then maybe they shouldn't have made the setting in a war that revolved around trench warfare and tried to cash in on basic-level 'history buffs' who take a simple liking to WW1, but aren't connected enough to defend it when Blizzard just desecrates the point and memory of it for money's sake.

Yeah, it's the game battlefield should have been but couldnt be

I have Verdun but I haven't played it in a while.

5850790 except bf1 happens later in time where advanced tanks made trench warfare obsolete

5850530 Shit, bruh, I preordered Verdun. Would you be interested in playing together? None of my other friends have the game yet.

If you have Xbox one, look up Battlebug1996

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15