World War Bronies 733 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

It's nice to think that even during one of the THE darkest times in human history thus far, people still were able to have fun. This thread is for pictures and stories where soldiers do things other than killing each other off, sometimes even both sides in a conflict can have a good laugh.

Yes, that's a WWII German. Remember, many of them were not as bad as Hitler, a lot of them were just frightened people who were fighting a war for an idiotic sociopath; so just like everybody else, they liked puppies too.

To further verify my point, here is a puppy with some Soviets.

Nazis have always struck me as cat people, I should know, I am a cat person.

Finding one was a bitch for me, but here you go.

4047614 That guy holding the puppy reminds me of this guy from Half-Life 2.

Here's some for ya:

4056743 The 2nd picture is the German Army. Also, how the hell do you flip over a tank? its a TANK!

4057695 I know, right? And if you look at the bank, that thing isn't high enough to flip it!

Eagle found this one:

No matter what year it is, there will always be giant penis jokes to be made.

Comment posted by Railroad Brony deleted Feb 8th, 2015

Russian soldiers marching to the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8slqbNdacM]

A little something I remember reading. Back during the Great War (WWI), in I believe 1916, on Christmas Eve, there was a (highly opposed by both High Commands) truce between Commonwealth and German troops. Eyewitness reports stated the two sides playing football (soccer for you Yanks) on no-man's-land, Christmas dinner in each others' trenches, and a general merry time. When the truce was up, no casualties occurred nor were there any captures.

4494843 Is there any other kind?

4494845 I think there are. Blitzen's Blondie Brownie. It does have chocolate chips in it, but not a pure chocolate brownie.

4494849 Whatever. Chocolate Brownie is best brownie. :rainbowdetermined2:
But he's not eating a brownie it's a chocolate bar.

Late but still.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39