The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

The black hole the consumed Nuhvok-Kal, manages to grow briefly and sends it and the other Bohrok-Kal and their Krana-Kal to Equestria during whatever season the author chooses.

Here's a begining that I thought of.

The Bohrok-Kal suffered under the effects of the Toa Nuva using their connection to their Nuva Symbols with something unexpected happening to the black hole that consumed Nuhvok-Kal.

It grew and consumed the other Bohrok-Kal and their Krana before dissipating, leaving the Nuva Symbols behind, with those who saw what happened assumed that the Bohrok-Kal were destroyed.

They were wrong as a land where friendship was magic would find out as a portal in the sky spat out the Bohrok-Kal that landed in separate locations, with them recovering one at a time with them having the same immediate goal.

Reunite with the others before figuring out what to do next.

Oh, this could be a very entertaining little story.

I was thinking of it being a multi-chapter story with the Bohrok-Kal along for the ride during the various seasons of the show.

The Bohrok-Kal vs changelings, that would be a fight to see.

That could be kind of fun if done the right way.

I would love to see them driven by their desire to free the queens embark on epic adventures as they try to find their way back home. That would be pretty neat!

I do have to ask; how would you handle the Krana question? As in would the Krana Kal be separate entities using the Bohrok as bodies? If so would there be more than Six pulled into Equestria and if so, what would the dynamic look like?

Question 1. When outside of the Bohrok-Kal they would be, but inside they kind aren't.
Question 2. No, just the ones the author chooses the Bohrok-Kal to have.
Question 3. I have no idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5