Momlestia 1,971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, I would like to make some requests, they are general ideas about situations in My Little Pony, for example:

One is in the Nightmare Moon, he defeated the Mane six and instead of killing them, he decides that it would be good for him to have mares as talented as daughters, so, using black magic, he puts them in their womb and there they undergo a metamorphosis, they become baby alicorns dark, but that still preserve their memory, but because of dark magic, they are seen reluctantly obeying the will of their new mother, who trains them to be warriors and princesses, worthy heirs of Luna De Nightmare

One is based a bit on the idea of ​​Nightmare Moon transforming the mane six into her own daughters, with the difference that in this version Celestia always wanted to be a mother but she could never do it because she is infertile and finally making a selfish and benign decision for herself, she uses a spell to introduce mane six into her uterus and become baby alicorns.

Another idea is, in my opinion, something that I do not know because there is none, it is that the characters watch the series, that friends and family (Even enemies) see the adventures and lived experiences and the mane six themselves can see how their friendship evolved.

Another may actually be a bit of a dark and sinister theme, this is a forced pairing of Furry Heart with the shadow king

Sounds like you have a good story idea. Feel free to message me if you want to talk about your idea. I think I might be able to help make it a reality. I can help you with the outline and possibly the first chapter and then you can take it from there. That is if that's what you want to do? If not feel free to talk with me anyway.

I'm glad that you're interested, the idea is for writers who want to make a story of this type, I can't because I don't have time to do it and I don't have the talent or creativity to do it either, at the moment I'm practicing my literature.

The idea is there, I have already thought about a part, and maybe one day I will, until then, if you want, you can make a story of this idea in your own way.:raritywink::scootangel:

Okay, then I can do that it sounds like a good idea. That type of dark and sinister story is up my alley. If you look at the stories I have out now, they have a dark sinister theme to them. Especially if it has a mother figure in it. (Let's say my mother wasn't the nicest mom ever so to speak.) So I'm thinking maybe I could combine all three of those ideas into one story. It sounds like I would have to make this a mature rating story which works for me because then I can add a lot of violence in there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4