Children of Equestria 1,031 members · 1,503 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Here's a thread for ideas that members can use in their upcoming stories for this group
Here's some ideas (mostly physical regression)
- A Fountain of Youth sprung up and physically regresses ponies to kids and it made Trixie and Luna use it's water for their gain first by regressing Celestia to half her age and size then they go nuts
- Sweetie Belle magically regressed Rarity to her age for a week
- Big Mac eats a Zap Apple and it physically regresses him to the same age and height as Applebloom [cutie mark intact though, neck thingy didn't shrink with him]

Cold Spike
Group Admin

Not a bad idea, I did start a group for this though that no one seems to notice :raritycry: my not sure group. Post unpublished stories there to see how people like them: Group

2297420 Oh hey I'm a member of that group! Although usually when I have an idea like this, it's either Fo:E related, or more relative to The Price of Loyalty group's stuffs :applejackunsure:

OK, anyone else?

Sweetie Belle magically regressed Rarity to her age for a week

is this done yet? I'm planning on writing my own fics soon, and this might do good for practice, and I believe it would come out nice, but I'll need some help actually with I getting the fics to the site. ( I honestly do not know how to get one up. It's in my head, but that is it. )

I have used the stories tab before, it just confuses me and I'm scared I'll do something I'll regret and mess something up. ( it's not even finished in my head. It's more of a mind roleplay on my own among other things in my imagination. So I'm scared I'll contradict a few things and get my stories disallowed .

I'd just rather have a story that isn't my pride and joy be disqualified and have a lesson learned than have to change a lot of things on my pride. ( the story is only clear up at the start, so characters WILL BE added along, but I do not know who to set as characters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7