Children of Equestria 1,031 members · 1,503 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Cold Spike
Group Admin

Would anyone mind if I posted a few here? I'm highly curious because I wanted to eventually offer story commissions on my account and this place does have nearly seven hundred members... :rainbowdetermined2:

4697123 Posted what, exactly? Story promotions? If that's the case, the self-promotion bureau would make more sense.

Cold Spike
Group Admin

4697481 Offering Story Commissions for sale, just an idea I'm poking around with.

Hmm...

Maybe?

I'd ask an admin before jumping ahead.

Either that, or self-promotion bureau... :P

Cold Spike
Group Admin

4697559 I'm the leader of the group. :derpytongue2: It's not against the rules to advertise them on the site, I was wondering if it would bother anyone in my group.

>I'm so unaware. Forgive me! :raritydespair:

t's not against the rules to advertise them on the site, I was wondering if it would bother anyone in my group.

Since you're the admin of this group, it's up to you. I can't do diddly-squat unless you do something about it. :D

I think as long as the commissions relate to the group focus (Children of Equestria) it should be fine to post it within the group. At least that's how it goes in my Equestrian Saiyans group, but your the admin so your choice..

Cold Spike
Group Admin

4697567 True, I was just wondering on people's opinions.

Cold Spike
Group Admin

4697823 That kind of makes sense. I obviously wouldn't be advertising clop stories. :pinkiesick:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9