Filly 5 370 members · 1,028 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I may be starting this but others can feel free to post ideas.

The purpose of this thread is for people to post ideas for fics featuring the Filly 5 they either don't think they can write or would like to see how others handle the idea.

So let's start;

The Alternate Mane 6
When first arriving in Ponyville Twilight Sparkle hits it off with five certain fillies instead of the mares we all know so well. When Nightmare Moon makes her appearance and Twilight rushes to the library she isn't followed by any adults, instead the Filly 5 give chase and eventually follow her into the Everfree and eventually become the Elements of Harmony.

EDIT: I've already taken the title 'Twilight Sparkle and the Filly 5' go find your own.

That...might work.

1225227 wait so here is the list

Sweetie: kindness
Apple bloom: honesty
Silver spoon: loyalty
Scootaloo:?????
Diamond tiara:????????

DT - Laughter
Leaving Scoots with Generosity... I would swap Scoots and AB around there.

You got two of them the same as my list

And you got the other three right...

The fuck did that happen so bloody fast?

How about the Filly 5 go on a cruise which sinks, and then the CMC, DT and SS are stranded on an island. (yes, like in those Octascratch fics:ajbemused:) Could be a romance (Diamondbloom and Silverbelle are both relatively popular), or it could just become a friendship. I'm leaning toward the latter.

One story idea I had was an alternate version of Episode 1, where Twilight Sparkle is just as worried about the return of Nightmare Moon, and Celestia is telling her to go make friends.

When it comes time to raise the sun, Celestia is there. Nothing happened. At the end, Celestia reminds Twilight Sparkle that all those old books she read were written before the reform of the Equestrian calendar, and it had only been 994 years since Nightmare Moon's imprisonment.

That would be a setup for an alternate Mane 6. It could also be used as the background for Twilight Sparkle plus the Filly 5 (then adults) as that Mane 6.

As for the elements:

Diamond Tiara: Generosity. Her father is now retired to a life of giving (like Andrew Carnegie), and she has joined his quest to improve the lives of ponies.
Silver Spoon: Loyalty. She stood by her friend during her worst days knowing that if she was going to become the good pony she knew she could be, she would need friends.
Scootaloo: Laughter. All her awesome tricks were there to make ponies smile.
Apple Bloom: Honesty. Runs in the family.
Sweetie Belle: Kindness. All she wants to do is help, even at great risk to kitchens everywhere.

1225227 So...Twilight is a pedophile in this...yeah, I see it :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9