RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

RWBY and MLP: FIM, are both series that blew up in their first two seasons but after their creator left (Lauren Faust quitting, and Monty Oum leaving this mortal coil) things got divisive with their third season onwards, but the question here is, which series do you think fared better without their creator?

MLP, 100%
(Some people argue that the show got better after she left, apparently)
Of course, part of this decision could just be each shows fandoms getting to me
Really looking forward to volume 9 though

7709734 To be honest it's hard to say for certain. Monty's death was unexpected and threatened the status of the series until RT decided to continue without him. Lauren voluntarily stepped down because of the pressures of being the producer, she was still active on the show but in a lesser role.

I know both of the shows had problems, but in my opinion, MLP is better than RWBY.

MLP. The decrease in quality happened gradually whereas RWBY's quality dropped hard like a boulder tossed over a cliff.

MLP. Even though the direction of the show went in a way I didn’t expect, I still enjoyed it.

RWBY, however, has not fared well. Sure, it has some great moments that I really enjoyed but it has a lot of questionable moments that leave me disappointed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6