RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

May I ask what it is?

Black Rock Shooter, a popular anime

7706865 Actually it is popular recently, Don't forget that there is an OVA and a eight episode series prior to the current series.

Wait, did they make another anime for it? I must have missed it

I haven't watched that show just yet, because there wasn't an English dub, so don't spoil it for me as I decided to wait until it's released.

(Before you downvote me, I know many of you hated the English dubs because of the translations and voice acting, but I strongly disagree as not all of them were badly translated or voiced acted, and not all subs were great voice actors while in Japanese. The reason why I only watch English dubs is one, I'm not a huge anime fan as I only watch those depending on my interests, two, I was born in America, three, it's hard for me to view the action and tell what the characters were saying as I can do is lay eyes on the subtitles than the characters interacting with the environment, and I couldn't read them that fast as they can sometimes fade away before I could finish it, and four, ever since I enjoyed the first three volumes of RWBY, I enjoyed the voice acting that made the characters cute and likable even in English)

7707126 The OVA came out in 2009, the first series came out three years later and the current one is Dawn Fall.
7707154 I fully understand, and mind you there are a few reasons why there is never a English Dubbing for certain titles. One of them could be is that they could not find anyone that fits the character, another would be budget or it could be something else entirely, To be honest I've never heard the Japanese Dub but being a fan of the series I decided to watch it to see how the voices would sound. When the English version comes out I'll watch that and make a comparison.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7