Dragonfire2lm's Roleplay Group 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

I'm really, really bored right now, plus I'm tired (garbage trucks woke me up, though I had a dream that it was Pinkie...) so I decided to give one of my fanfic ideas a third try in roleplay format.

if you could ask any MLP FiM character (Including ANY of my OC's) anything, what would it be?

ask your question and I'll answer as the character you asked, people can also jump submitting their own OC's to suffer in Q&A as well!

Welcome mares and gentlecolts, creatures of all ages to Dragonfire's talk show!.

Hosted by yours truly!

Me: *Grunts* Hump! So we can just ask random questions and you'll answer them?
Echo: *is behind her creator*

(I Haz no e-net at home and have to go to my aunts so if Im off for ...[days?weeks?months?] dont worry im still der)

Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

as long as you stick to asking the cast of MLP FiM or my OC's then yeah, go ahead.

Me: Ok then this question is to you....Can you list off ALL your Oc's? Like race, mane and tail color, Cutie mark and such?
Echo: Umm...If you dont mind me asking.... of the CMC who is your favorite?

(havent tried to read storys here. Plus it makes it faster for me)

Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

Dragonfire2lm: well the OC's I have used so far as major characters are as follows

Sunset Sapphire/ Sunset Moonfire
an overpowered alicorn with a sapphire blue coat, sunset orange mane, blue eyes and a cutie that loks like a circle, each half resmebles the sun and moon respectively. in the centre of that are three blue swirls that join together to form a downward facing triangle.

Basically my first go at a self insert ponysona.

Featured in 'Human Nature'.

featured again in 'to improve human nature' as a dragon-pony hybrid with a new name, but same colours and a golden flame for a cutie mark.

Manaquire
A black dragon with the body of a t-rex, tail and spines of a crocodile, red eyes with a black slitted pupil, two rectangular horns on the back of his head and large black bat wings. he's insane, evil, charming and featred s the main villian in 'Human Nature'

Dreamer Prose (flutter form)
A white unicorn with a sunset orange mane and tail, blue eyes, sapphire blue butterfly wings with black outline and a white circle in the centre and a slightly curved blue quill that looks like the night sky for a cutie mark. I call her self-insert 2.0.

featured in the short story 'fly'.

I have like three-four others (not ponies) tht are minor characters.

I don't have a favourite CMC.

Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

i was going to answer in prose format, but wall-o-writing ensued...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6