Dragonfire2lm's Roleplay Group 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

Ok guys this RP is in Equestria you can either be an original character or one of the Mn=abne six.

Characters under Dragonfire2lm's control
-Princess Celestia
-Princess Luna
-Midnight Dreamer (OC)
-Manaquire Argentum (OC, readers of 'human nature' will recognise him as the head antagonist)

other characters may pop-up when needed

plotline: you are called to Canterlot by the princesses to help the newly coronated Princess Twilight Sparkle expore the depths of the Everfree Foesrt in search of the mythical 'Flutter ponies'. encounter timberwolves, dragons and all manner of beasts in this adventure, but be warned, not everything is as it seems.

The usual group rules apply.

OC: Dark Angel (pegasus) (Avatar (without the horn))
Cutie mark: Black angel wings
Talent: Protecting others, basically as a "guardian angel".
Extra: His cutie mark was originally going to be normal angel wings. But he was in an accident when he got his cutie mark. This corrupted his cutie mark, creating the darkened angel wings.

OC: Ecko (pegasus) http://fav.me/d5yy5qs
Cutie mark: A gray patch
Talent: A unique echolocation ability to make up for being blind.
Extra: Ecko's cutie mark represents how she sees the world...or rather, doesn't see. Ecko's echolocation ability allows her to see shapes and depth. But she can't see colors or anything on flat surfaces, also meaning she can't see through glass.

OC: Viamex (changeling) http://fav.me/d5yy7au (pony form)
Extra: Viamex (or 'Vex' for short) is an orphan changeling. He is only a child, so he has no reason to consider ponies as his enemy. But being a changeling means ponies may not think the same way about him. (Viamex will be found later in the Everfree Forest.)

Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

good to have you on board in an rp again my friend, it shouldn't be too hard to work the changeling into the plotline.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4