Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 115 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 115

Hey now! WE didn't erase our universe! We just got caught in the evaporation. Though granted, the specifics are kinda fuzzy anymore.
Actually, what did home LOOK like?
--A!Blue

1528102 1528120

ARRRGH! You've gone and altered the product of six and nine to be thirty-seven! What did you ponies DO to this brane?!

::ducks back into the… whatever… and slams shut the nonexistent panel in the wall behind him::

(Faint sounds of a pneumatic wrench, a jackhammer, an industrial-strength Jerome Lester Horwitz replicator, and Mel Tormé singing backwards falsetto can be heard coming from nowhere in particular.)

OI. What was that! I just got some memories of a sex change operation I am PRETTY sure didn't actually happen.
--A!Blue

Holy...What DID home look like? I can't remember! :raritydespair:

--D!Blue

Skywriter
Group Admin

Unstickied in the name of glorious progress. The HW group must remain forever looking forward! Excelsior!

1530555 1529738 1570781

(Faint sounds of a Tesla coil chorus, "nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!", and GLaDOS singing every third word to "Il Dolce Suono" in random order continue to be heard coming from nowhere in particular.)

horizon
Group Contributor

Also, if there are going to be sticky things around here, they should be related to Miss Harshwhinny, if you know what I mean. :trixieshiftright:

horizon
Group Contributor

I don't. What do you mean?

horizon
Group Contributor

That threads which are placed permanently on top of the forum should actually have something to do with Our Disdainful Harshness, of course.

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh, okay! I totally agree. Giving that sort of status to mere conversation and universe repair unnecessarily elevates it and dilutes the group's true purpose (which is, after all, mere conversation or universe repair).

But isn't the state of the universe at least indirectly tied to Miss Harshwinny? :applejackconfused:
--D!Blue

If Her Harshness is pleased, life flourishes, resources are plentiful, chocolate is mostly nonpoisonous.

If Her Harshness is unpleased, everything is pretty much the same, except that the Strong Force that helps hold matter together is replaced with Spite and gravity gets playful. Like cat with a mouse after eating a full meal kinda playful.

If Her Harshness is unpleased, everything is pretty much the same, except that the Strong Force that helps hold matter together is replaced with Spite and gravity gets playful.

Well, that would explain why Applejack had so much trouble calibrating her distillery to produce large hadron cider a few months back.

AJ was asking for it really. One should know to not muscle in on the Harhness' turf.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 115