Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Skywriter
Group Admin

Can anybody tell me? M.A. Larson wouldn't have left such a pivotal character out, right? We need to get her reaction to the coronation!

Skywriter
Group Admin

I'm waiting for the iTunes version because I'm not a criminal like absolutely everyone else.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What about those people who saw it on the Hub?

Skywriter
Group Admin

The what now? Is that some sort of file-sharing site?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Twilight fulfills her destiny and becomes Miss Harshwhinny.

Skywriter
Group Admin

No, she becomes an Equestria Games Inspector just like Miss Harshwhinny. She gets the blazer and the luggage and the earrings but she's still the same pony underneath.

Ms. Harshwhinny becomes a princess and Twilight gets the privilege of being the new games inspector.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Twi gets sterner and more majestic.

horizon
Group Contributor

I still haven't seen it yet myself -- I'm waiting for Tuesday night, when my city's Harshwhinny Fan Club is scheduled to meet in my basement and we can both watch it together -- but my friend said that Applejack gets upgraded from background pony to Princess Background Pony. Now I'm trying to remember who Applejack is.

horizon
Group Contributor

725698 WHOAH THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! You actually have like a REAL fan club, that has, like, PHYSICAL meetings and everything? WHERE ARE YOU?! I want in!!!

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh, um ... well, technically right now it's just me and my cat. But the important thing is that it's all scheduled and official, just like IEGC meetings! If you're ever in my city I can ask my mom if it's okay for you to come over, and then we can put an official welcome on the agenda and everything!

Skywriter
Group Admin

i wish my cat liked the hw as much as i do
it would make me feel less alone

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12