Nightmare Moon's church 55 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Heart 97
Group Admin

Friend, Brother or however you like to be called, you have joined a new group of ponies who enjoy the moon more than the day...
Soon you will accept our rules or refuse them, thus leaving. are you ready to step into the darkness?

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693227 I obey, the night shall reign supreme. All who oppose will be exterminated!

Heart 97
Group Admin

693231 Not exterminated. we must show them the joy and the embrace on the night.
Anyway, this group is amoral in the limits of your coscience, thus you can do everything but you must follow simple rules:

Do whatever you want,but during the night.
You shall not be under the sunlight if not necessarily needed and you will not compromise our group
you can talk of everything, and let other join our cause.

Ready for it?

Heart 97
Group Admin

693251 not obey. you must think about it and agree on your own will. If you have, then i salute you, brother :pinkiehappy:

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693255 I am ready. I was born to serve Nightmare Moon without question. It is my destiny to do what this church demands from a Dalek such as myself.

Heart 97
Group Admin

693260 well, perhaps that we have another brother incoming... we will welcome him.

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693263 He will be welcomed!

Heart 97
Group Admin

693267 now... we will roleplay about us and our belief. Wanna?

Heart 97
Group Admin

so... (present your character/ give a photo of him-her)
Dalek, what are your feelings towards morality, and about Mother Moon?

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

Nightmare Moon showed the Daleks our true purpose, the one that Davros and Luna denied us. Complete subjugation and extermination of all inferior lifeforms in the universe! We were once friendly creatures that served Luna and Equestria like slaves. We serve her our creator as she the devotion to the Daleks affection. We have been called blobs of hate, Nightmare Moon is the only thing the Daleks show any care for. All who oppose Nightmare Moon will be exterminated, those who server her willingly will be heralded! Celestia will be exterminated! Daleks are supreme! All hail the Daleks, all hail the night, all hail Nightmare Moon!

(As you can tell, the Daleks are simply mutated Nazi's that adore Nightmare Moon to the point of obsession. They were once friendly when their war with the Thals ended and Davros, A Kaled Scientist, and Luna saved the Kaleds by mutating them. When Davros died the Daleks flocked to Luna for guidance. She took them in and they served Equestria. Then Nightmare Moon turned them into monsters filled with malice and hate that obeyed only her. Then began a war between the Daleks, Equestria, and Gallifrey, a neighboring planet filled with anthropomorphic ponies called Time Lords, called the Time War. Most of the Daleks were destroyed by Doctor Whoof when Celestia banished Nightmare Moon. Gallifrey was destroyed, the Daleks numbers dwindled, and Equestria was never the technologically advanced nation it was 1,000 years ago. That's the shortened version of the tale of Nightmare Moon's Daleks :trollestia:)

Heart 97
Group Admin

693355 Celestia made you suffer, because she is a tyrant, now is assured. But, you could have a pony form and pray her return(and help the cause by finding the elements of harmony), thus giving Mother back to us by morphing the vessel that is called Luna into Mother Moon as she was.

I miss her so much...

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693388 (Well I did plan for their battle armor to be shaped as a pony's body but I couldn't find a picture such as that wait I found it. It's a combination of both of these.

They look just like the bottom picture, except with the head of the top picture. They have Nightmare Moon's color pattern but my Dalek OC is jet black.)

Daleks have no need for change. Daleks are supreme, ponies are weak! Dalek do not need to pray, Daleks act! We will force her return! We will find the Elements of Harmony and bring them to you so you bring her back!

Heart 97
Group Admin

693440 Thanks, brother. It means getting Mother back, but the elements will not be easy to manage, nor find. we shall now concentrate about becominf more friends, light or dark that is important. (Dalek don't ya have an pony oc?)

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693461 (Not really, I abandoned my original two Pegasi but I have a self inserted Changeling.)

Daleks have a stun capability on our gunstick. I will temporarily paralyze them and bring them here.

Heart 97
Group Admin

693476 if isn't a problem, would you like to rp as a pegasus, since you have a oc...

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693495 (Ok :fluttercry:. Let me think of a back story for a new one because my old two are in the trash. I'm still keeping the name Dalek though)

Heart 97
Group Admin

693501 It's okay, as i should have said it befotre :I
I can wait, rather i have now to sleep *slips out of character* See you tomorrow with a pony oc, Dalek brother :)

Nightmare Moons Dalek
Group Contributor

693519 (K, he will essentially be the same. Hating the day and worshiping the night, willing to kill all who defy him, calling it extermination, willing to do anything to bring back Nightmare Moon.

Edit: ok here he is
)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20