Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So, the other night, I was up late, and I happened to catch Ponky as he was sending off his weekly e-mails. We sent about a dozen e-mails back and forth in rapid succession, and Ponky had some specific words to say to some people in regards to the well wishes. Here's a bit of our conversation, verbatim:

Ponky:
Actually I'm practically done and still have 25 minutes! I haven't read that amazingly kind email you sent me yet, though... gonna go see what the Ponkacy thinks of my anniversary.

Props:
Go check it out! It's a doozie. Pinkie's tail would twitch at it.

Ponky:
I love it!! Oh, man, I wish I could reply to all of them individually. Please let Warden know that there's a letter for him on the way, tell Lucky Dreams he's so welcome and that I owe my love of fanfiction to him, give Regidar a :ponkysmooch: cuz why the heck not, tell BronyPony he made me laugh out loud and now I wish I was as happy as him and that I'm SO glad he doesn't have cancer after all and that I do, indeed, like his name (and your insert there was hilarious), and... uh... geez, there's so many. Tell them all how much I adore them and miss them and that they have no idea how much they mean to me and lift me up!

Props:
I'll pass along your words! You just keep working hard, and we'll cheer for you in the bleachers of your heart. A chorus of Fluttershy-esque "yay!"s.

So, there ya have it. He was litterally out of time after reading the whole of it and thinking up a few responses, so he couldn't write to everybody.

So glad he enjoyed it n_n I'll have to throw in one next time.

Very nice, glad to hear that it made him feel good!

Yay, now I just have to wait for the university to forward the letter to my new address! I figured travel times might make me miss it while I was still near the East Coast, but it was worth the try. Thanks for conveying the messages Props.

Now I got the fuzzies. :twilightsmile: Glad to see he enjoyed it and appears to be having a good time in Iceland Italy.

Regidar a :ponkysmooch: cuz why the heck not

Awright.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7