Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

...since there are only four other threads, but here's the thing.
I'm sure all of you have heard the song by Ponky to Skirts called Space is a Waste.
Now the thing is, the download link Ponky put up was to his soundcloud. And soundcloud isn't very happy with providing free downloads.

But I know someone of y'all must have it downloaded already, though.
So, would that someone please put it up on mediafire or the likes for everybrony else?
Thanks in advance, wonderfolk.

Comment posted by DF deleted Oct 22nd, 2014

I agree with this! Soundcloud is great and all; but it seems like for every song I download from it, there are five that it won't let me. Space is a waste was one of those five...

Comment posted by Spectral deleted Oct 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by statoose deleted Oct 22nd, 2014
DF

740903 *shrug* I can't hear the difference, honestly. Between a 1080p upload and the original mp3, in any case.

740916 Thanks, though I just got a pm with a link from a kind fellow.
And I do have experience with youtube downloaders, but I've never managed to get more than 160 kbit/s using them.
I may be a soundwhore, but I prefer my music to be over 200 kbit/s. :twilightsheepish:

Oh god, I love this song so much.
Space is a waste, and tiiiiiiiiime is a crime.

Well I won't sleep tonight.

DF

I did grab both right now to compare them, and I honestly can't hear a difference, but I plugged them both into Audacity, where I could see that the original mp3 seemed to have more "fullness" on the graph.

*shrug* I guess I'm not an audio connoisseur.

740903 I know that feel bro. And when I can't get something better without paying, I settle with what I can get. But when I know I can get better quality for free, I do what it takes. And I hear it too. It's important that the extra quality is there, or it can kill the song for me.

oberon
Group Admin

Scared?
Good.
That means this dictatorship is working.

Comment posted by statoose deleted Oct 22nd, 2014

Orly? I'll be sure to check that out, then. Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

741045 Hm... I'll look into it a bit more in a couple hours. I'm kinda preoccupied at the moment, modding my car. :rainbowdetermined2:
Also, stat, where oh where is chapter 4 of TSD? :rainbowkiss:

741412 I'll bug Myla about it. :derpytongue2:

744961 Okaiiiiii. :rainbowkiss:
I think I saw the blog post caused by you bugging her. :rainbowlaugh:

745892 Oh, this? Nah, that wasn't me. :rainbowlaugh:

746054 B'awww, you got my hopes up... :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14