The Nyxian Alliance 786 members · 221 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

What's everyone up to? Anyone besides me writing a Nyx story currently?

I wonder who is going to shake things up. But things are going to get shook up.

I bet you there is at least one guy writing a super ambitious Past Sins crossover epic with 600+ unique action points.

I bet you that with the Christmas holidays approaching there are a couple of guys writing stories with Nyx in them that have some sort of a Hearth's warming theme in them. At least one of those is currently hiding from his editor since he is a week overdue ( I swear he will get some...thing... by the end of the weekend)

If it is a story you are looking for go read Scarred Hearts, which is short and excellent.

3863908 Ssssssssssssssshhh...Nyx is asleep right now...

600+ unique action points

Pfft. That was back in September. It's expanded to a couple thousand since then. :raritywink: Eventually I stopped adding plot points and switched to a bulleted Timeline format for taking notes because it lets me keep better track of what events are happening simultaneously and how long ago certain things took place.

At least one of those is currently hiding from his editor

:ajbemused:

His editor hopes he will at least weigh in at some point regarding the cover art before it's finished... :duck:

[checks Nyx's room] No she's not. She's flying over Friendship Forest with :derpytongue2: and two other friends, toward the wind farm of Unicorn Range to meet up with an eccentric sky chariot designer. :twilightsmile:

Trying to organize panels and worshops for a convention. Lots of messaging going back and forth to set things in play. Lots of diverse stuff but it is lacking music workshops and writer's panels :(

Need to get back to reading some new content. :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5