AppleDashLight 609 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 124 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 124

I have two (sort of) AppleDashLight story ideas that I'm going to drop here while I work on finishing the story I already have going.

1: Pseudo-AppleDashLight Daring Do x Blondie x Rosetta (I haven't actually gotten around to reading either of the relevant fics, but I intend to fast track them as soon as I have time, and I've already heard some approving nods on this concept.) I had the idea that this would be an action/adventure type fic with Blondie and Rosetta intermittently fighting each other over Daring, while the latter tries desperately both to save whatever artifact they are going after and to keep all of them out of danger.

2. AppleDashLight from the outside. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie spend a day at the spa (or wherever) discussing the odd three cornered relationship their friends are engaged in. Ideally, each on would understand how one aspect (one pairing) of the relationship does work, and over the course of their conversation, they finally get a clear picture of the whole. This based on exploring the seven-ships-in-one notion of a three way relationship (each pair, each pair as modified by the presence of the third, and the three together as a whole.)

Feel free to steal while I write slapstick and feels.

SHL

The second ones sounds very good. Who will give a try?

Tchernobog
Group Admin

2261903>>2261994
I definitely hope someone picks up on #2. That handled well would be great.

SHL

I won't be the one that pick it. I don't have enough experience as writer and I would hate myself if I screw a fantastic idea like that.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

1604763>>1604829

I figure it's time to revive the contest talks. I have several games available to offer as prizes, so that's something at least.

I'm actually liking prompt #2 as a possible contest thing. Or one option, at least. Krazy, thoughts? And anyone else?

I'm still willing to put up a steam game as well, and would be happy to donate the prompt idea. We should probably have at least one more prompt as well, though.

Also: it's too bad Daring Don't pretty much killed off my other idea with her "I work alone" attitude. (Except as an AU or something.)

Tchernobog
Group Admin

It doesn't really kill it off, but would require an introduction or backstory to explain it - maybe Daring got hurt by Rosetta or something, and works alone because of it, etc etc.

Anyways, I have civ 4, bioshock 1, need for speed rivals and battlefield 4 as options.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Addendum: preferably we should organize something before january, so we can have it added to the Monthly Group Announcement thingies - like these. So we get a bit more life in this group and more attention for the contest ;D

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 124