F**K RARITY! 98 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Biker_Dash
Group Admin

THIS IS EVERYONE'S ONE AND ONLY WARNING! I will NOT tolerate racism posted here in this Group. I have deleted one comment already, and if I find any more gets posted after this time, you will be both removed from this group, and then reported!

668068 Fine then Senior KillJoy. I will fight the flame war with politically correct language. *under breath* this wouldn't happen if I said cracker*

668068 Also, coming from the group that has a holocaust joke on the front page?

That's okay, because the holocaust was funny.

Those silly Jews and Germans were just pranking everyone else.

668068 Is it just racism that's against the rules?

I honestly don't know how much hostility there actually is in all of this. This is the first flame war I've ever seen first hand, and I just kind of assumed that this was all in good spirit.

668085 I know, Hitler was troll-tasticle. We should drink shots of anti-freeze in his honor.

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

668075 Excuse me? I do not care if it is black, white, asian, hispanic, or whathaveya... That is something I WILL NOT TOLERATE. There are many other ways of being as crass as you might desire, but racism is one which will NOT be allowed here.

668089 Again, Holocaust joke on front page.

668094 I'm already a member mon fhurur!

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

668086>>Flaming is one thing. This could be a good site to do it, assuming that it STAYS here, and does not spill out into the main site.

The remarks I refer to were HIGHLY and racist in their nature, and pretty blatant as well.

How about homophobia?

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

668092 There is a difference between a joke, and outright racism.
Also, everyone seems to assume that any form of holocost jokes is a racist remark towards the Jewish people. While they were the most prominent group of people that history focuses on in it's description of what happened, Hitler went after ANY AND ALL that he did not like, and they got treated just as badly.

Also, if you look at the context of how it was posted, it is not just a reference to the holocost, but describes Rarity as part of a whole bunch of those darker incidents within human history.

As I said, I will discuss this with the other two Admins on what is and is not appropriate.

668098 That's 'mein fuhrer,' dumbass.:unsuresweetie:

Sorry.

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

I am going to lock this particular thread until I can have a full discussion with the other two. Feel free to start another thread to chat amongst yourselves about this if you like. Maybe, at some point, we shall be able to get this Group settled down and with some clearly defined rules.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15