Spike's First Glance (SFG) CLOSED 1,020 members · 804 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Hope
Group Admin

Hello everyone! I figure since the old intro thread is gone and most of the people who were active are no longer, we should have a new intro thread!

I'm Hope, I previously ran PonyEarthVerse, and my most well known story is (in all seriousness) a self insert HiE fic that went 60 chapters and I still haven't finished. I give myself 0 Spikes.

I build and launch rockets when I'm not writing, I'm in my late twenties, and I work with technology and electronics for a living. I am female, married to a woman, and I take joy in living my life the way I want to, while caring for others the best I can.

I write a LOT of non pony fiction, and I have the first draft of my first novel finally finished, though it will be a while until it is published, but I learned how to write on fimfiction, and I believe RP and fanfiction are great ways to learn to write, empathize, and grow.

I am the new zombie ruler of the group! With M1sf0rtune's blessing I've stolen the reigns of power and am running wild with them, hoping to have some fun.

Introduce yourselves, be civil, and be kind.

Oh no, you deleted everything

There were some good memories in those old threads :(

Hope
Group Admin

I'm sorry, Maybe I should have held onto them all indefinitely... I wanted to clean up, and I wasn't thinking too much about it when I removed them. The group being so dead, I'd thought that most of it's memories and members had faded.

I'm really sorry that I carelessly deleted those threads, I hope that you can forgive me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4