Donut Joe 52 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Bright Heart
Group Admin

My top favs when it comes to donuts are Boston Creme , Strawberry Frosted with sprinkles (liked it before MLP, another reason why I wish Donut Joe make me donuts!), French Curlers and Blueberry Donuts ............................................
I am drooling

What donuts are your favorite?

808064 Glazed has always been my fav *licks lips*

Comment posted by Bright Heart deleted Mar 24th, 2013
Bright Heart
Group Admin

808301 yeah you cant go wrong with glazed donuts, i actually found a recipe to make them Homemade Glazed Donuts

Best donut I ever had was a maple cake donut, from an outdoor shack near Parker's Maple Barn, in New Hampshire.

Parker's itself a breakfast place surrounded on all sides by countless maple trees, all tapped for their sap. The liquidy, watery sap is brought to a boiling shack type deal behind the breakfast building, and it's boiled down over hours into maple syrup. You can take tours and everything while you're waiting for your table, so we usually poke on by and watch. This year, they had another shack that just sold cider, coffee, and these maple donuts.

Holy christ, that was an insanely good donut. Turns out, if you use real, fresh maple syrup while making a cake donut, the result is this buttery soft, divinely sweet, cloud-fluffy pastry. I can taste it now.

I expect I'll be back to get more, the next time I drive up there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4