The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,639 members · 2,048 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've been working on a project lately that ends up requiring Trixie to play an instrument. While her EQG counterpart is a guitarist, canon Trixie doesn't have much going in musical terms. Personally, I was thinking of a violin. I really like the concept of Trixie being a Romani, and there's that instrument commonly associated with them.

But I'd like to have a third view on this. Also, I'm very curious about your opinions. So, what do you guys think?

I imagine a tamarind, base guitar, or possibly even a pugni (that's the name of the instrument snake charmers use) but I do like the idea of her using a violin.

There seems to be a general theme for a portable instrument, not bigger than carrying it on her back.

On the other side, for some reason that I'm in no faculty to explain, that combination of instruments brought me a flashback to the Dance of Brotherly Love

You could also use whatever instruments made this lovely roar.

If memory serves me right, and my hearing is not too screwed, that sounds like the leather glove over chord they used in the Godzilla movies from the Showa Era.

You are not wrong

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6