Autistic Bronies United 207 members · 153 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

hello everyone, I am an autistic brony by the name of A.J. Vasquez. First off, I'm really proud to be a fan not just of mlp, but anything that is animated and good, bit specially this show. I do believer that this is a great show for our kind, and, I hope to write good stories about autism one day, if my name gets big enough by writing for this site. if you want to check out my first piece of work, The Silver Spoons, please feel free to, and don't feel ashamed to leave constructive critsisum if you want the sequel to be better. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/153403/the-silver-spoons

2421010Heloo!~~ Expect hugs and a song on your page in a few moments:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy:

Which autism have you got? I have Aspergers Syndrome. People say its the only reason I like MLP, but I would be a Brony, Autistic or not.
Oh yea, it's hard becoming famous on FimFiction, but those who achieve celebrity statis on this website are gods. Just look at Pen Stroke! Or the guy who made 'My Little Dashie!' They are divines on FimFiction, and the keyboard.

-Lightning

Well that's great, and thanks for that, feel free to check out my story, and I'll check on yours, my story is called the Silver Spoons. Anyways, don't worry, there are a lot of non-ASD brony's as well. But, it doesn't change in my opinion, that this is a great show for autistic kids. It's got charters, mostly Twilight and AppleJack, who they can relate to, and lessons that are important, and simple enough for even the lowest functioning of our kind to understand, love, and fallow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4