Equestria Divided 705 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Chaotic Dreams
Group Admin

Equestria Divided is already very much an AU in and of itself, but what are some interesting AU versions of this wartorn setting that you can think up?

AU Idea of an AU: Equestria Divided is actually pony Yugoslavia.

5425793 Not really sure I understand the question.

Are you talking about the actual Equestria Divided universe with an entirely different setting than the one we know, or basically a universe just similiar to the Equestria Divided universe but with different factions and story?

5425971 Intresting wiewpoint but I think it's just Serbia-level.

Whitegold = Slovenia
Stormwing = Croatia
Moon & Sun = Serbia
Everfree = Bosnia & Herzegowina
Cult of Joy = Pan Yugoslavian Nationalists
Earthborn = Macedonia

5427251 I could argue abaut Slovenia but there are no other that would fit the discription...

Version 2 - Rams venture from their Mountain Karaks to reclaim their lost Holds from the bloodthirsty Boars as Equestria is torn asunder by an invasion of Northern Tribes whom have been united by Applejack, Everchosen of Chaos.

The comic written and drawn by byLisboa on Deviantart. Early on it seemed to diffrentiate from canon by having Stormwing and Earthborn having just signed a military alliance, though a tenuous one. Some of the main characters were the CMC trying to hang out together again. There are a few other developments that I think would be spoiled by listed here. But it was great, and it all felt like a logical, organic, exciting and fitting direction for Equestria Divided.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8