Equestria Divided 705 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 269 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 269

These are units and characters, where's the faction's general information..?

You can't possibly leave that out..! :fluttershysad:

Reavers of Slaanesh

Leader: Captain Pipspeak

Falls to the influence of Chaos, the pony renamed his ship, the Pride of Decadence. By amassing an army of pirates, mercenaries and slaves the warlord seeks to rule the world!

Strengths
- Speed Freaks: The Reavers have a fast army and navy
- Combat Perfectionist: Being worshippers of Slaanesh, the Reavers are some of the best dual-wielding units, being extra effective against elite units. They also gain veterancy faster.
- Like a Shadow: Reavers have unusually high agility, allowing them to dodge most projectiles
Weaknesses
-Starts out with no city
-Limited income

House Whitegold (At War) The season are contested between the two sides. As long as Whitegold doesn't commit its full force at the beginning the Reavers could stand a chance

963043 The Griffin Bloodcult of Khrone and the Children of Tzeentch will crush the pathetic faction and their immature leader.

Cult of the Grandfather

Leader: The Father

A cult dedicated to the Chaos God Nurgle. With all the suffering Equestria has experienced many ponies flock to the pony, only known by codename Father, in search of a better way of life. This cult is at war with the Shadow Army, the Caravan and the Cult of Laughter. Despite its small numbers the Cult has the power of Death and Decay on its side.

Strengths
-Tough it out: The cult has the toughest units
-Master of Poison: All their weapons are laced with Warp poison, allowing them to inflict death even with the smallest of scratches. Their Elite Crossbowmen and Sorcerers are to be reckoned with!
-More than mind control: Not even the Cult of Laughter can stop its own ponies from defecting to the Grandfather cult. Should the Laughing cult fall, many of its members would defect.

Weaknesses
-Speed: Most of the cult's units are slow.

Grand Order of the Black Bones.

" In mortis renascentia ".

The last , dangerous ally of the House Moon and Stars .
An Order formed by the most powerful unicorns of all Equestria , they juggle in the art of necromancy and , more generally , in some dark magic spells .
The Order is not really fair to the House , but the greed of one of the Grand Masters led him to prove .
Although , under this false alliance , it's hiding something bigger and terrible .

Important facts about the Order:

- The members of the order , even if only unicorns , were once also changelings , earth ponies and pegasi .

- It is not clear the history of the centuries in which the order disappeared , but it is said that there was an internal war between the Grand Masters .

- Even if they serve the House of Moon and Stars , in secret the members of the order are also mercenaries of Houses Heartborn and Whitegold .

- Although not totally confirmed , it is said that some of the Cult of Laughter' s necromancers are coming from the order .

- The Monastery of the Order is situated to the peaks of the Frozen North , so it is difficult to send them messages or check that they are plotting behind the House .

Important members of the order :

- Sudarious from Unicornium : The second in command Grand Master of the Order .
Greedy , harsh and powerful , is the most dangerous warrior that House Moon and Star might have .

- The Armored: the mysterious Grand Master of the order .
is literally the opposite of Sudarious , and members of the order respect him for that .

- Brutus: the trusty Sudarious ' s Captain , as well as the charge in the movement of troops .
He was never seen without armor or helmet .

- Curae: the curator of the monastery , as well as the unicorn loved by all for his kindness .
But you better not underestimate her , she knows very well defend himself .

- Bonny: one of the undead servants , as well as the mascot of all .
is loved by anyone , except to Brutus and Sudarious .

- Beggar " long tongue " Mood: Sudarious' s counselor , hated by all and capable of putting anyone in trouble .
If you have a secret , it is sure that he will bring him back to his master .

Important facts about Sudarious:

- He said to have at least 1200 years , but he may be older than what he says .
- His paranoid and impulsive behavior may be a beginning of madness .
- It still keeps its old shell , since it is the last object left of his homeland.
- His nickname wasn't originally " from Unicornum ", but rather " the Caesar of the dead " because of his skill in resurrect a large number of corpses .
- Even if it is skilled in the magical arts fighter , is also an expert in the melee .
- Having been excluded from the world for centuries , has developed a strong technophobia .

3988834 What do you think of my Chaos factions?

>>Moonreaper666 They are great, I love them !

Serene Order of the Draconic Knights;

Some editing and presented on Google Docs.

3978900 Added the Crystal Dominion's faction general info, important facts, important members and two new units (one I finalized, one I forgot to add): the Immortals and the Crystal Thresher. Check the top of Page 6 :)

Ok people, a brief update. i've been working on drawing lately and I'm up to this level . If you think that's good enough to start sketching some of the guys I haven't added pics for lemme know and I'll get to work cranking em out. if not then it's back to practice (and maybe resource research) I go.

Since coming up ideas for Timbucktu, I just have to fill it more! :pinkiecrazy: Fillies and gentlecolts, I present to you:
Timbucktu

Cult of Harmony
"Harmony shall return!"
Facts about the Cult: it's actually made up of 6 other cults all fighting for one reason: The return of Harmony.
The leaders can be possessed by the deities of the cult they are in control of.
Magic's Cult
"Magic shall lead the way!"
Magic cult facts:
is the smallest of the cults, topping off at 50 members, mostly unicorns, and is the most powerful of them.
Magic can give and take away magic from his followers, if given magic the forces can't sleep for 2 days.
Traitors are drained of their magic and have their memories wiped clean.
Forces of the cult:
Levitators: "Sometimes the simple spells are the best." Masters of the Levitation spell, these forces are not to be taken lightly. Their ability to pick up anything is well to be feared. If powered up by Magic, these forces can crush a Jugernaut, while it's charging, with it's own armor.
Necromancers: "Time to rejoin the fight!" the ability to raise the dead is a powerful tool. Having this ability the Necromancers are able to give a boot to their forces, unfortunatly they are hunted down by the Cult of Laughter as top priority targets, so their numbers are few.
Want it, Get it: "If you want it. You should GET IT!" these units are rarer than the necromancers, manly due to the high death rates, if you see one of these units you should run. Too late! You're already under the spell. They are the choas makers, the destroyer of armies, they use the one spell they know to incredable effectivness, unfortunetly they are alone and easly overpowered...... if you can get past the spell.

It's that moment when a single unit became a full-fledged faction on its own. :applejackunsure: maybe the Auxilia fits that description too.

A tribe for the Everfree Tribes, the Nectar Keepers!

And House Moon & Star is made of Unicorn Nazis and slavers.

Honestly, if I had to pick a House, I’d choose Stormwing. They aren’t Nazis and slavers, hey don’t mutilate and aren’t committing cultural genocide on anyone, they care more than how much money you have, they aren’t trying to tear down Equestrian civilization and become wild savages, and they aren’t crazy necromancers.

All-in-all, I think Hose Stormwing is the best of a bad lot. They still have their problems, but they aren’t as bad as the other five, in my opinion.

I cannot see any of your Crystal Dominion images!

Posted 4 years ago. A lot of images have since been taken down and a few sites (like Tumblr) are now dead. Sorry, forces majeur.

Fauxst
Group Admin

hey don’t mutilate

My two cents: I think the Fallen would disagree with that part, at least. (check the first page of Stormwing units for context)

Yeah, I forgot about them.

Let me edit: they don’t mutilate just because you’re a member of a different Pony tribe or even a non-Pony.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 269