Virtual Reality Video Gamer Society 182 members · 128 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Im currently working on a sidefic for ELO in which it only has two main protagonists and I cant for the life of me think of any "class" for the duo to follow:facehoof:

halp:raritydespair:

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Well what kind of game is ELO?

I'd have to ask Shadowflame

I was just going for generic fantasy style classes

That face is cute XD

A healer and tank duo are the most popular. Or a close range and long range setup.

My personal favorite is the slow and heavy combined with the fast and light.

Yeah, they are a pegasi and unicorn so a tank and archer makes sense

Then I would suggest the Unicorn be a long range fighter (magical spells and stuff.) While the pegasus is a close ranged MDPS fighter (since he can take advantage of his flight to swoop around and attack opponents with little to no room for punishment.)

*zooms across area*
Mace to face:derpytongue2:

The thing is ready to read... Are either of you willing to edit for me?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

uh depends but yes

My usual guy is busy at the moment

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

ok well let us then

Could you send me your email in a pmso that I can send you the gdoc

I'm not the best editor but I'll give it a shot.

As I said to note.... Send me your email via a pm so I can share you the doc

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

So I've read your chapter. This isn't some sort of quality criticism of it, but it's just my general thoughts on it.
~ The transitions could be better.
~ Characters seem alright
~ The beginning plot point is the same as SAO, which isn't bad if it wasn't for the extremely similarities. Unfortunately I can't call half of this chapter to be original because of that. However this might make a niche preference for those who are looking to have MLP-izations of SAO, but definitely this is catering to a very small audience. There might be some who like an MLP version of SAO. More might dislike having a SAO story just reskinned with MLP characters. And generally from a standpoint of story, this isn't exactly the most creative in terms of plot progression if you're just taking a scene from the anime and replacing it with other characters.

Alright:eeyup:

Well, it seems to be doing alright as of right now

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

It's alright, but it could be better. I don't hate it, but I would like to see more originality than just SAO scenes with MLP characters instead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22