Worlds Collide 218 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
PrincessColumbia
Group Admin

So when I started this group I was married with a part time job that (when combined with my wife's income) paid the bills and my daughter was still pre-K.

Obviously, things have changed. I'm divorced, I'm working 40+ hours per week, my daughter has violin practice and homework and oh-my-god-who-authorized-her-growing-up, I've got two businesses to run, and I'm authoring several fics that my fans want more of NOW. (Other than the divorce, these are not bad things, just things that are keeping me too busy to moderate this group...which is also the most popular group I've started.

Show's how critical I am to the process, right? :trollestia:

That said, I started this group with the intention that it be moderated, at least somewhat. Primarily, I was hoping to be able to appropriately classify stories that are slotted here.

Especially with the number of EQG fics that have come out, this group needs a mod more than ever. That said, is there anyone who would like to take over some moderator duties? Feel free to post here or send me a private message if you're interested.

Empirical Deduction
Group Admin

I'd happily help out with the sorting. I can't promise lots of time, but so long as we hash out sorting standards I'd be glad to lend a hand.

PrincessColumbia
Group Admin

Thanks! If you could, send me a private message so I can follow up with you in a less public setting.

I'd love to help out with story sorting, I use a method that's actually a bit popular, and I'd love to help with discipline, following an established set of rules.

PrincessColumbia
Group Admin

Look for me in a PM

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5