Then You Saw Her Animated 32 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Main Characters:

Prevailing Wind. Adult male.
Strong, bold... Works with the main character.
He has quite a bit of talking, more-so in the later chapters, however.

Ditzy. Adult female.
Adorable. Only way I can describe her.
Actors auditioning for this part should not try to use the Ditzy Doo from the series to help. Actors should be able to keep a clear voice... This goes for all actors, but Ditzy expecially.

Carrot Top. Adult female.
Ditzy's friend.
Actors auditioning for the part of Carrot Top should be ready

Wingsley. Child male.
Main character's little brother.
Has a fair amount of speaking.

Anon. adult male (?!).
Main character... Not much is known about him.
Actors should be prepared to have a lot of speaking parts, and should preferably be able to speak clearly, this goes for all actors, but Anon expecially.

Dinky. Child female.
Little girl. Ditzy's youngest daughter.
Should be high. (Voice that is! Not you! If I suspect you may be high and/or drunk whilst doing auditions I will not even consider showning Dom... Unless you can provide sufficient evidence that you are not high and/or drunk.)

Sparkler. Teenage female.
Teenage girl. Ditzy's oldest.
Should be good at keeping your voice really.... Annoying? Is that the word?

Minor Characters:

Pinkie Pie. Adult female.
Energetic as heck.
Actors should be prepared to talk very quickly about complete and utter stupid topics.

Idiotic dude who hits Ditzy. Adult male.
You don't realise how difficult it is to describe this guy without swearing.
Actors shouldn't be too worried, just try to sound agressive. And like a-- And mean. Try to sound mean!

Waiter. Adult male.
Not much about this guy... I think he has, like, 2 lines.
If you are auditioning for this part... Dang, it's gonna be tough! So much to do! I don't know HOW you'll do it all!

Other Waiter. Adult male.
The one who spills soup on you?
Only line: "SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY " Repeat as neccessary.

Drunk Musician. Adult male.
Singing.
Can you sing? While sounding slightly drunk? If so, please, audition for this part.

Cloudkicker. Adult female.
Strong voice please.
Nothing too girly. I think Cloudkicker would be more of a tom-boy...

Calvin. Adult male.
Waiter at the Muffin Factory.
Just... An ordinary male voice. Remember; SERVICE WITH A SMILE! (Or you're fired!)

Unnamed Unicorn Who Argues With Prevailing. Adult... Unknown gender?! We'll say say it's a female...
Argues with prevailing.
Try to act all like "RARGHBGHYGHGHGRAFKUB NIdvzklioghbnfkjbhgkcjbvlfkjdbhfzkjbndzfkjlbnfdzklbhidgsnkhrgjdsvhjzcbkjbfjsbvgkjschbvkjzflsitmbdvg djuiwujdgthrgnoh;ighrndsbfkjvnaoisghboihjd bbkaigv vkljghbviavgbdkjusavghdsujkadvgsbgrns\tgadvhnka yhuivgf juiv kj vzdfs uboi\fsligovk jc ohnlubcfkljscoi"

Old Pony Who Appears In A Flashback. Elderly male.
Act like an old dude.
Do it. Seriously. Try have a croaky voice.

Twilight Sparkle. Child male.
Be a nerd.
"LIKE A BOOK"

Cheerilee. Adult female.
Be nice!
Try to sound like the actual actor... If possible.

Applejack. Adult female.
Ah guess y'all will have ta act like a cowpony!
Go, wrangle up those lines!

Asshole Who Insults Ditzy On Nightmare Night. Adult male.
Just sound aggressive.
OHH! AND BE AN ASSHOLE!

Luna. Adult female.
WOONA!
Use the ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

Shopkeeper. Adult male.
Christmas time. Be jolly.
Just... Try to be happy... It's christmas time for peats sake!

Rainbow Dash. Adult female.
Awesome-est. Character EVER! (Except Scootaloo!)
Try to sound... Y'know... SOUND AWESOME!

I wish to audition for both a-hole rolls and/or the waiter roles. I mean... if that's okay with you...:fluttershysad:

Again, I can try out for all male roles, and females if need be. :pinkiehappy:

I could be a drunk musician. Took chorus lessons in middle school.:pinkiehappy:
Although, I never got drunk in my life.:rainbowhuh:

Okay, add me on Skype please.

Um, don't know your skype name.:derpytongue2:

TFZ

Hello, Shadow. I would like to try for prevailing and anon, and my skype is TFZ, and hope to see you succeed in your project i will probably contact you shortly i am excited xD can't wait to try the characters kinda like testing myself ya know? anyways see you soon. ~TFZ

Well, I'm a good friend of itsmyfuneral and he told me to join here to help with voice acting since you guys lack girls so here I am :pinkiehappy:
plus it's about time I get back into writing fanfics again :rainbowwild:
RD is my fav so of course I'm gonna audition for her role, but I'm also up for anything else you guys need so just shoot me a call or something and we'll see what happens :derpytongue2:

Yeah, we do have a rather unfortunate lack of females, so thanks in advance.

If you wish to audition (which I'm assuming you do) then please, add me on skype.

Flaming_Charge

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10