Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
wYvern
Group Contributor

Hello fellow writers! I'm wYvern and I'd like some help with my story Antipode of Light.

I have received two reviews from group members of Authors helping Authors and have changed it accordingly already, making this like my 5th or 6th draft in total... the process of rewrite was too chaotic to keep count.

The theme of this one shot is Apple Bloom encountering a foreign, dark power after getting herself lost in the forest after nightfall. I don't want to tell too much here lest I alter the reading experience by spoilering.

I'd be happy about any constructive comments or emotions towards it (if you can't pin down why you feel something came accros wrong or isn't done properly, tell me anyway and I might be able to figure it out myself). However, I'm particularly insecure about the southern accent. I've been told hard-coding it into the dialogue would improve the feel of it, hence I did, but it is a weakness of mine since English is a secondary language for me, and I don't feel competent speaking southern accent, not mentioning rendering it phonetically in writing.

Fimbulvinter
Group Admin

It's looking damn good now. Thumbed up.

wYvern
Group Contributor

617840 Thanks Fimbulvinter :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3