Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SpeederClaw
Group Contributor

Hey, hey, hey! SpeederClaw here with a thread about...me! So, I read the rules and I'm just gonna go ahead and follow 'em. Hopefully I can get through many of the fics here (I've already read some; glad to see you guys here) without having schoolwork eat me alive. I started fanfiction a while ago, but decided to finally pick up my story and get it going. It's been real fun and I wish all other writers out there luck.

One Shot, One Chance

Basically my story plays around with morals and redemption (at least later on). I'm still in the process of figuring everything out in terms of plot (I know how it ends, but it's the process of getting there), but I have all my characters squared away. It's a mainly OCish story where the focus is on my OC's. Of course, the mane 6 and various other ponies (and creatures) get involved too.

I'd like help with...I'm not quite sure. If there's anything wrong/you feel the need to tell me something just speak up :twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Contributor

I let you know the problems I had with it in my Authors Helping Authors review, and you seem to have taken them to heart. It's gone (in recent chapters) from a bit of a chore to read through, to something I read almost as soon as a new chapter comes out.
Edit: Also, FINALLY!!!! It took 30 chapters, but we finally get some bucking explanation as to who (or should I say what) Enzo and Vice are. I had my theories from the subtle, tantalizing hints in the story, but it was a nice bit of a plot twist to make them robots from the futurethat (made small font and white text to hide epic M. Night Shymalan-level :twistnerd:)

SpeederClaw
Group Contributor

603240 Hey there! Uh, I didn't notice that you posted here until recently (It's better to post a comment on my page or the story). Sorry about that, I would've responded...8 weeks ago...but oh well :twilightblush:

707184 I strive to get feedback as much as possible and all criticism helps whether it be harsh as hell or just a light pat. I'm glad you stuck around (know I said it before, but truly) and I appreciate your time. Maybe I can help you out with your story...if you want

Bronze Statue
Group Contributor

776299I'm glad that the story is moving along, and I sent you a PM with a link to the story that you expressed interest in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5