Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey guys! Just joined the group and I thought I'd promote my fic a little. That is what it's for, right? :rainbowlaugh:

You can call me by my username, or just Thor if you're feeling lazy (it's a nickname).

The fic I want to promote is Of High Seas and Howling Winds, the first part of a trilogy set in an alternate universe, where Equestria is the seat of a naval empire. The story follows Twilight Sparkle as she makes her way to the Forgotten Sea in order to join up with an expedition, a task given to her by Princess Celestia. When nopony else is willing to offer her passage, she hires Captain Rainbow Dash and her ragtag crew to take her there. During the six month voyage, she learns of the secrets each crew member has buried in their pasts, all while facing down the dangers of the sea and struggling to overcome the wall she has hit in her studies.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this :pinkiehappy: If you happen to read my story, I hope you enjoy it.

912978 Hello friend, saw your thread here and just wanted to say keep up the good work!

Will do. Working on Chapter 2 this weekend. Plus, the semester ends on Thursday, so I'll have a ton of free time after that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3