Sonic Bronies 743 members · 494 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Hello everyone, after thinking about it for a while, I'm more-or-less deciding to make a spin-off of my story Prince Sonic the hedgehog that involves what-if senaerios. The only thing is I need a few ideas for it so I'm up for some suggestions. A possible example could be: what if Sonic was turned into an ordinary hedgehog during a fight or something like that. If you have a suggestion, go ahead and either leave a comment or PM me your idea, and I'll tell you if I'll consider it or not.

What if: after the fight with Discord, Twilight and Sonic realized they had feelings for each other.

Although it would be interesting, just what scenario would cause that? It would be weird if they just suddenly gained feelings for each other if something didn't happen to make them realize this.

My suggestion would be that seeing Sonic being corrupted into Dark Sonic would make Twilight feel extremely guilt driven, and cause her to try to protect him as much as possible. When Sonic tells her that he'll be fine, and that he appreciates the concern, a spark lights up. They've been friends for years, so they know each other very well. But after the incident, they realize that, maybe, they like each other more than friends. They ignore it for a while, not wanting to ruin their dynamic, but it only makes their feelings grow. It eventually reaches a point where at the Crystal Empire, saying Twilight's name doesn't snap her out of the dark magic induced trance. She begins to rant about how Celestia has used her forever, and they dark aura around her begins to grow. Her green eyes begin to emit purple mist, her horn begins to morph and turn red at the tip, and she grows fangs. Sonic decides to admit his feelings to Twilight, and gives her a kiss, allowing her to snap out of it, (if you want to add any side effects to it, you can) and after the Empire is restored, they become an oficial couple.

Just how I would do it.

I guess that is a good point. Tell you what, I'll see whether I'll actually do this 'what if' story or not but if I do, I'll PM you so that you can help me out.

Thanks. Might see any replies late though. What with learning and everything.

Welllll...how about a what-if situation in which Sonic and the Mane 6 is dropped into the Sonic The Hedgehog comic series? Preferably before issue #250. If you haven't read the comics, or don't want to do it, remember it's just an idea as always.

Also, I agree with Star-lord15 about this being a good idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You mean making the warping spell take them into the Sonic comics instead of serpentia?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I could have sworn I put that in there :rainbowhuh:...Oh well.:twilightsheepish: Too late to change it I suppose.

It's an interesting idea, but that would require me to write it as a whole different story. I kinda wanted to make the "What if" story be full of one shots if something not too big were to happen during the story instead of what really happened.

What if Diomend tiara and silver spoon started picking on sonic?

Wouldn't really work since they would be picking on the crown prince of equestria. Also Sonic wouldn't mind since he's used to other ponies talking badly about him (when I mean other ponies, I mean Blueblood).

Yea Bluebloods a asshole

Any other ideas you might have?

Good point (And yea, Blueblood is a asshole!)

What if sonic were aciddentaly shrunk smaller?

Ant size? That would change his speed. True, on sonic's pov he runs the same, however to a normal sized person, he speed would be slow

So, you want a senerio where Sonic has been shrunken in size and basically tries to survive until he somehow turns himshimself back to normal?

Yea, this on for "size" LOL

If I do end making this story, I'll see what I can do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24