Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,595 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I was bouncing back and forth ideas with somebody and I thought that I share some of the ideas here. What it basically is, it is a Gen 5 crossover with Rise of the TMNT. So far the story is about how the turtle brother got separated by getting sucked through a portal whilr tracking down some villain. There they find Gen 5 Equestria pre movie and find that the entire world is a pocket dimension underground. The brother get separated for a while until they all reach their 20’s and become rulers of a different tribe. In this universe there are four pony tries, unicorns, pegasus, earth pony and crystal ponies. After a few years is when the movie starts except the crystal have been broken into many shards. Sunny unites the three tribes but the alicorn crystal is still missing the fourth peice, the crystal pony shards. Meanwhile, citizens of the Hidden City have noticed that the turtles have gone missing. One in particular would be Senior Huso who was forced to join the Foot a while back and eventually Opaline who forced both Huso and the Foot to join her after unleashing the three villain that were trapped in stone for 1,000 years. As this was going on, thing were not looking good for Casey, Jr, April and Splinter since they too were looking for the turtles the moment they went missing but got into a predicament. Things were not looking good for them at first, Jr with the changelings, April with the Kirin, Casey with the Hippogriffs and Splinter with the zebras. We also put some fun stuff in here too ranging from making pizza week a holiday to making both Hitch and Sprout being comic book nerds complete with the turtles getting their own comic franchise during the separation. We also decided that Opaline reminded us of Queen Barel from sailor Moonso we will be referencing Sailor Moon a lot. Oh and if you have any ideas feel free to share.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1