Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello everyone. I'm writing up a concept draft of my first piece of writing in... a while, and I've got a bunch of directions open to me in terms of ideas. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the possibilities, so I'm looking for a second opinion on the direction of the story. I'm willing to do a story review for someone/multiple someones just to let me bounce some ideas back and forth with them.

The premise is an alternate origin story of the Elements of Harmony, as follows:
[ The Beast has sunk its fangs of terror and ruin into the land, twisting its inhabitants' bodies and minds just to see them break. The ruler sisters Celestia and Luna venture into a mysterious forest of mist, where rumors say a power strong enough to defeat the Beast lies. But before this power can be used to vanquish their foe, the sisters must convince the ancient guardian of the woods that they are worthy to wield it.]

I'm willing to review up to roughly 8000 words of one fic to have someone help solidify my ideas on direction. Also willing to do a review trade after I finish writing this story. If this interests you, then please leave a comment on this thread and I will get back to you.

You must have some piece of writing that shows me what kind of writer you are. If you have a story on the site, I'll read some parts to get a feel for your style. Otherwise, or if you just want to, please link a piece of writing from a different site that you think showcases yourself better. Also happy to assist in services similar to what I'm asking for, just let me know after I contact you.

I'm willing to help.

6302942 I'm glad someone was willing to help you. :pinkiehappy:

I would be willing to take up the mantle, but I'm honestly not sure what story I would want to have reviewed. :rainbowlaugh:

I'd be interested in reviewing your story.

I have a (~3.5k word) short story that I've already published on this website, but I am looking at making some changes to it so I'd love a second opinion too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4