Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,633 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
vren55
Group Admin

Wanna scare the pants off off of your fellow users? Perhaps give them nightmares of the headless horse? Want to tell the backstory of the ‘Olden Pony? Get over here.

Rules:
1. Keep it civil, no slurs, no saucy images, no insults. For this thread, some gore is allowed, but nothing explicit or tasteless (to be judged by admin in charge, in this case Inky Jay) "If you test me, you will fail." - Hikaru Sulu
2. Remember, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. This is the internet after all.
3. If you plan to use someone's characters or ideas in your own story. ASK FOR PERMISSION!!!!!
4. Have fun!

1398320 I don't know any scary stories, but I was writing a horror one-shot recently, still waiting on the editor to get back to me. If any of you heard of, "The Landlady," it's pretty much that except ponified and with an added ending.

1398320 Wow, there's absolutely no one here. Huh, well I'll still think of some scary stories. ...The first thing that comes to mind is the story of Sleepy Hollow with the Headless Horseman (I think he's my most favorite undead character), if you haven't read or watched any of the Sleepy Hollow movies or books, do so. They're fantastic. :rainbowkiss:

Other scary things...

Friggin Slender Man, first time I saw him I couldn't walk anywhere in the dark without fear of being attacked by him. It was kind of funny. :rainbowlaugh: Oh, there's a really good horror Slender Man fic done by The Wizard of Words. Here's the link for anyone who's interested.

Well that's everything I got for now. I think I'll end with this, who else would read a Markiplier in Equestria fanfic and who else agrees that if one is done and it is good, we send it to Markiplier to read. :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3