Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Good morning, bronies! Or is it still night... time seems so fluid at the end of the semester...

It's time for the Admin's Pick for Fic of the Week, and this week I'm going with What Choice Do I Have? by chaos2012.

So, you remember that time Twilight Sparkle was overwhelmed and transformed into a flaming pony? It turns out that wasn't just an incident of her magic going haywire: she is the reincarnation of a powerful unicorn that tried to destroy Equestria long ago. And now that her dark side has started to break out, Twilight is terrified that she is going to lose herself...

The best thing about this story is the way it gets into Twilight Sparkle's head as her character is transformed. The author does a great job of making you cheer for her and dread what she's becoming. Also, even when she wants to burn all of Equestria to cinder, she is awesome. If you are looking for one of those stories where Twilight is ultra-powerful, but grounded in a dramatic, emotionally charged character arc, then read What Choice Do I Have? and get ready to cheer for Twilight, even if she is going to end up destroying the world.:twilightsmile:

936705 thank you so much for the mention. It means alot to me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2