Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Now we come to the first episode that really gets the fandom's jimmies rustled. And the introduction of two characters that everyone seems to hate.

And here are my thoughts: To be honest Snips and Snails aren't entirely unlikeable though I can see why no one likes them. The behavior of some of the ponies is very OOC, especially Applejack. And in the end the only thing Trixie did wrong was running away rather then explaining. Oh well at least "Magic Duel" cleared up some of the problems.

Actually this episode would have been good if they had Mare Do Well in season 1 since it would have kept character development since none of them would have been out of character with that episode as a companion.

That aside, yeah I never got why people loved Trixie. Yes she was the start of a good character arc but she wasn't exactly explored anymore than say Flim and Flam were.

I will however defend snips and snails. They are in fact boys, and I do like them because they were slightly dumber but still like me and my friends at that presumed age.

The idea of them getting the Ursa was their dumb way showing she was the real thing because they were unable to tell it was a lie. And at first I thought it was because they were stupid....but actually it was AJ, Rarity and Rainbow's fault.

Trixie was just putting on a show to entertain. those three took it personal and seriously so when Snips and Snails saw what Trixie would be expected to do to shut them down they thought she was the real deal and went to find an Ursa.

For me it's the only good thing with this episode since Twilight's stuff was pretty by the book. And it gives "Magic Duel" a better light (and makes me more mad Trixie wasn't the main bad guy of Equestria Girls) since it would be a fact that Trixie only became a bad guy BECAUSE of Twilight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2