SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hello! welcome to the Daily doodle SpikeDash prompt Thread! I've been doing this for over a year on skype with all you lovely people who bless my presence with your awesomeness. Now, I decided to move it directly to our group so more people can view the awesome that is SpikeDash done By my terrible hands (Muhahahahahahaha!)

So, the deal is, whenever I have some free time Time I take a prompt and draw it out in my own interpretation of the prompt. Though the word "daily" is in the title, i haven't had time to do it that regularly in a long while:twilightblush: but rest assured I usually get things done. Here are all the previous "Daily Doodle SpikeDash Prompts" and also your comments on the next prompt. If there are multiple prompts i reserve the right to combine multiple ones, and/or exclude others. if you wish to ask for a prompt please use this template:

Daily Doodle SpikeDash Prompt:XXXXXXXXX

older posts. not in any particular order.

LATEST PROMPT: Confession.

expect a post within the week.

I include a little story with my images so expect that with the newer posts.

Post Prompts below.

Format:Daily Doodle SpikeDash Prompt:XXXXXXXXX

Vexy
Group Admin

A great idea to move it to Fimfiction. Then people can see all the great stuff you're pumping out Stead. Looking forward to this prompt being completed. :twilightsmile:

Daily Doodle SpikeDash Prompt: Confession

Prompt story theme:

Oh wow, she felt so, so, what was the word Pinkie would use? Nervouscited? Heh, it was appropriate considering the butterflies in her tummy threatening to jump into her throat. She would most certainly lose her lunch if her jaw wasn't clenched so tight.

Though her inward self was nothing but chaos, her outward appearance was serene. She trotted through Ponyville her knapsack rustling jovially on her back. What's he going to say? How should I react? What if he says no? How should I react if he says no? Should I be respectful? Would a hug be too muc-

"Woah there love struck. Heh, I didn't know that when they said that love turns ponies blind, that they meant it literally." Her Captain/best friend/sister Spitfire said as she nabbed Rainbow dash's tail before she walked into a pole.

Rainbow had the decency to smile sheepishly.

"heh, sorry im just nevouscited."

Spitfire gave a knowing smirk as she adjusted her own knapsack and continued through the bustling town. Rainbow shook her head before hastily catching up.

"Yea, I said the same before I confessed to Soarin'. trust me dashie, whether he accepts or not, this'll be a huge load off of your shoulders. best not to regret it for the rest of your life right?" Spitfire threw a hoof around Dash's back, squeezing comfortingly. Dash sunk into her friend before letting out a deep breath.

"thanks cap. I really needed that." She shoved Spitfire away playfully, "especially since this was all your idea!"

Spitfire saved her bag as she caught herself. she sent a challenging smirk back at Dash.

"Thats only because I got so many complaints from the other wonderbolts when you'd do nothing but sigh forlornly whenever a couple would pass your FOV."

Rainbow Dash stuttered, her cheeks aflame.

"S-Shut up, they just didn't know how exhausted I was! Those were exhausted sighs!"

Spitfire snorted, smirking as she slithered closely around Dash.

"Sure, and I assume your next door bunk mates hearing 'oh spike! I'm all you need. I'm all yours, just look at me while I cu-" Rainbow's knapsack slammed into her face, the bag and the mare tumbling to the ground. Rainbow moved to attack before her brain caught up and she realized exactly who she struck. She ran for dear survival.

"Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry"

Ponies watched as an orange streak slowly caught up to a galloping mare. The feat was more impressive considering the streak was carrying two large knapsacks.

It tackled the other mare to the ground

"MERCY!!!" Rainbow cried as her legs curled like a cockroaches above her. Spitfire sneered down at her. One of her eyes was red and stinging. Her expression darkened.

"Time to remind you why I'm the captain."

Rainbow Dash's screams were heard across town.

Soarin' arrived at the designated spot of their meeting. A couple of wrapped pies atop the knapsack on his back. He was glad that they let him grab some grub. That flight from Canterlot really was tiring. He startled as the usually graceful Rainbow Dash plopped down next to him like a sack of potatoes. A pleased spitfire came soon after. She bounced up to him.

"Hey honey," she said with a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Sup beautiful. She do it yet?"

Rainbow Dash groaned. A quick glare from Spitfire shut her up.

"No we became...preoccupied. we decided to wait for you before she finds him.

Soarin' gave them dubious looks before shaking his head.

"well alright, lets just get this over with. Don't we got that meeting at 0400 tomorrow Captain?"

"yea-point us in the right direction Rainbow Dash- and I wanted to go over a few more points before."

Her fellow Wonderbolts conversation slowly faded as Rainbow Dash trotted towards the crystal castle. The butterflies slowly turned into knots. She felt so stupid. They were in Ponyville for a Meeting to discus joint op with the Royal Guard. she was only 12 flights in on her required 30 flights tour of duty. she had faced monsters, necromancers, and had flown into skirmishes, but a stupid confession was scaring her?

Its not stupid rainbow, surprising yes, but i think its wonderful that you've found someone!

oh, i think you'll make a lovely couple

heh, well as long as you tell him girl! I'm surprised you've kept this secret for so long!

OH~ SO EXCITING! I CAN"T WAIT TO THROW YOU GUYS A PARTY!!!

... Rarity?

I-I'm certain he'll be delighted rainbow.

Rainbow Smiled at the memory, her friends had cornered her and confronted her about her Weird behavior. She spilt her guts waiting for the ridicule and backlash, but all She got was support and encouragements from them... well almost all of them. the only one that didn't believe in her was herself .

Spitfire said something to her. Rainbow smiled apologetically.

“Sorry cap, what was that?”

Spitfire groaned before looking up to Soarin’

"Was I ever that bad?” She said, pointing at Dash.

Soarin’ Smiled playfully. "worse.” Spitfire punched him.

“Well, I said,” Spitfire enunciated very dramatically. “we’ll take care of the setup today. Go enjoy yourself. Maybe ask him out to the carnival?.”

Rainbow nearly tripped.

“Captian! I can't ask you both to do tha-”

“Ah-ah-ah. I'm just trying to get rid of you. Third wheel. We haven't had any time together for a while now and-” Spitfire bit her lip, gazing at Soarin’ who looked back with a smoldering gaze. “We need some time to ourselves.”

Spitfire took Dash's duffel bag as they practically shooed her away. She bobbed in the air uncertain before she took a deep breath and made her way to her old cloud home to discard her clothes and make herself presentable.

Spike was excited. It felt like Rarity was avoiding him for the past few Months, no matter how he surprised, and wow’d her with gifts and even good words in the elite world of Canterlot nobility. He chuckled as he remembered her face as noble ponies lined outside her capital boutique because of his recommendations.

It kinda surprised him really. He asked her to the carnival as a last ditch effort, settling to give up on her when she said no, but he must’ve looked pretty pathetic since she silenced him with a trembling kiss. Hm… spike smiled as he sharpened his spines. ‘Good things come to those who wait’

“I cant believe we’re doing this.”

“Quiet you.” Spitfire turned away from glaring at soarin’ to look back out of the bush that they were currently hiding in.

“I thought we were going to spend time together? you know make love and lovey-dovey stuff?”

“I said be quiet, and besides this is more interesting.”

Soarin’s face contorted like he ate a lemon, but before he could speak Spitfire spoke again.

“And besides, do you really want Dash to screw up her confession like I did?”

“...I still said yes.”

“After you stopped laughing!” She hissed.

“I still dont know how you got hit by that billboard.” Soarin’ chuckled before Spitfire silenced him with a glare.”Alright, alright, geez. i do think it’ll be a good idea to make sure to help the poor girl out. she really is lovestruck..”

Ponies stared as a bush made its way to the carnival.

“Alright, shower;check, girly braid;check, just a bit of makeup to highlight my natural feminine beau-uuuuuuuggghghghghghh-huh-huh-huhhhhhhhh!” Rainbow dash threw her cosmetics magazine that had ‘ articles for the perfect date’ away. it hit the wall as she collapsed into a sofa.” He’ll never say yes.” she lamented. A voice giggled before replying teasingly.

“Well not with that attitude Rainbow Dash”

Rainbow Dash shot up, her lipstick and eyeshadow smeared on her cushion. Her expression was confrontational, embarrassed and pitiful all at the same time.

“Twilight?! What did you-how did you know I'd be back?!”

Twilight pulled a bottle of cider out of a bag she was carrying and tossed it to Dash as she made her way to the couch.

“I'm a princess dummy. Of course they'll notify me of the going ons in my neck of the woods.” Twilight said. Her face screwed up playfully.

“Here, you got a little something right here,”

Rainbow sighed before sitting up. She sat facing Twilight as the alicorn pulled out cloth and make up remover. She spoke softly as she wiped away the smears.

Vexy
Group Admin

My next suggestion for a prompt is: Stress. I'm thinking either Spike or Dash is overwhelmed by the stress of having to deal with a certain situation. Could be their job, peer pressure, their friends, their parents. See what can be extrapolated from that. :pinkiehappy:

Daily Doodle SpikeDash Prompt: Stress

Story theme:

Vexy
Group Admin

Post more dailies. You've drawn some you haven't posted!

5533214 but I cant post the NSFW ones!!!:fluttercry:

DAILY DOODLE SPIKEDASH PROMPT: OPEN

LATEST PROMPT: Stress.

I include a little story with my images so expect that with the newer posts.

Post Prompts below.

Format:Daily Doodle SpikeDash Prompt:XXXXXXXXX

Vexy
Group Admin

Seems I'm boss bitch around here, but I ain't got no beef with that. :rainbowdetermined2:

Next prompt will be: Unexpected Snuggles.

Bonus points if it's animated like you promised. :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11