SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've seen a bunch of Spike x Whoever blogs, like the AppleSpike and TwiSpike one, and seeing how this one is gaining a good deal of popularity, I'm kind of surprised there isn't one around. What do you guys think of that?

Also, on a side note, did anyone see the Competition Results thread? I posted it here but no one responded to it. Maybe Fimfiction bugged out? Not really sure.

Not much to respond to, really.

I briefly considered responding and gloating over beating Soaring and Famous, but eventually decided I'm a dick in PCaRG often enough already.

4402513 4402542
Same here, I was about to write a comment when I realized I had nothing to say that hadn't already been said.

As for the other thing, are you talking about tumblr blogs? I know that TwiSpike went to great lengths in order to explain Twi's and Spike's age gap, even providing a chart of their respective lifespans to get people past the whole "foalcon" thing (which I think doesn't exist in the first place).

I dunno if that whole debate would stop a SpikeX blog, but I'm just throwing things out.

I'd be ecstatic if a SpikeDash blog started though. I would make one myself, but I'm probably starting to get infamus for my insane update draughts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4