Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm the pig who committed the perfect crime!

Also, join the Discordian Church. It's fun, and we have free taquitos.

688895 wtf are taquitos?

688902 [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taquito]If you don't know, I have the right to murder you with a rusty spoon.

Oh rust, it feels so good on my salad fingers.

688911 the link failed. if they are just tacos, then no thanks

688918 You can just paste it into the address bar, then. Or are you completely helpless like most of the spaceniks on here?

688923 no, i was just sating the failure, then being lazy, as i guessed you meant tacos and thought fuck dat shit

lets make this a good time! NEW TOPIC! :pinkiehappy: what about this?:

Taquitos as they now exist are claimed to have been invented in at least two places in California, based on family recipes originating in Mexico: in Los Angeles' Olvera Street, at Cielito Lindo, founded by Aurora Guerrero in 1934 and still serving customers[3][4] and in San Diego, in 1940, by Ralph Pesqueria, Sr., when customers at his tortilla factory began asking for prepared food items. The tortilla factory became El Indio Restaurant, where taquitos and other Mexican food are still served.[5][6] There are many varieties of taquitos in different regions. Taquitos most often contain beef, chicken, and sometimes include cheese, pork, potato, or vegetables. They are generally thin and tend to be about 6 inches (15 cm) long. Potatoes are usually involved in the breakfast form of taquitos, which are thick and come with eggs. Taquitos are usually served with a type of salsa and/or guacamole.

977373 uhuh... dandy

:raritystarry:
I don't even know what I did
BANANA

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10