The group writers association 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
BronieMan305
Group Admin

Your guys all have bigger more defined OC summaries for your characters so I did a little re-writing

This is my original OC:
     My name is Drake Donners, not that anyone calls me that anymore. My power has always left me the outcast. No i am The Loner and all i want is peace. Is it that bad for me to want to be left alone. Yet here i am walking with a hyperactive pony who doesnt know the meaning of silence. She woudnt be so kind if she knew what i can do, what i am. She'll just get hurt.
This is my updated OC:
     My name is Drake Donners, not that my name is used anymore, no I am The Loner, a secluded monster. I have always traveled on the outskirts of towns shunned from society due to my horrible curse. It doesn't help that my father is a horrible demon, Chaos the bane of Earth. My father has vanished for thousands of years, the last sign of his existence being me landing safely in front of an orpanage in a basket woven from willow branches, which mysteriously burned after I was lifted from it, after being carried in a hurricane. The woman in charge of the building wasn't what you'd expect she was very kind and loving, yet she was far from a nun. She would play violent video games with the older boys and read us stories everynight. She didn't deserve to die. When I was seven years old I had my first 'episode'. The children became frightened of me. They feared that my eyes would once again flash into that pure gold color and take one of them. When the cops came there was nothing left of the woman but bone and shredded organs. I knew that I would be torchered, and I ran. I've been on the run for nine years, avoiding any human contact unless absolutely neccesary. There is a wanted photo of me in every police department in the world. The bounty on my head growing everyday. I am constantly attacked by skilled bounty hunters. I don't want any more lives to be claimed, I want to be left alone. Today I turned sixteen, and I thought I could hopefully have one day of peace. Of course fate had other plans, now I'm stuck with a pink pony who won't shut up about parties and her friends. I don't want her to get hurt, to know who I am, what I can do.  And God help me if she finds out it's my birthday.

So what did you think? Also I would just like to point out that a certain member of the military would have probably heard of and seen pictures
of my mega outlaw top ten most wanted super criminal,and it could lead to a weird situation shall they ever meet. (and yes my O.C. is a good guy he just has no control during his 'episodes' he's really a sweet shy person.)

Also random comment that has nothing to do with anything whatsoever have any of you seen the preview for the movie 'Warm Bodies'? It looks pretty freaking sweet.

PS: im going to start blogging on my channel but i dont believe in blogging about things that are random or personal so every blog will either be about this, my story Cowboys and Angels, or any future ideas i come up with.
    P.P.S Would you guys read my story 'Cowboys and Angels' im a new writer and i want suggestions and tips. I'm trying to come up with an idea for chap. 2 plus what song to use (you'll see what i mean). I did somehow manage to write chapter 4 or 5 in my head when it clicked that i cant quite work the story line in just yet. 
     P.P.P.S. What does P.S. Stand for?
     P.P.P.P.S. I know this may seem drug out im bored as sh*t right now and im going to go take a nap

Nightroad
Group Admin

Hehe, now I feel obligated to write a more detailed description of my OC :rainbowlaugh:
Over all, I liked it. I can't wait to see what kind of situations he and Pinkie get into.

P.S.: Alrighty
P.P.S.: I'll do it whenever I have time
P.P.P.S.: It stands for Post Script
P.P.P.P.S.: Lawl

Dat Merc
Group Contributor

Mind if I put your OC on the BOLO list? :rainbowlaugh:

BronieMan305
Group Admin

not sure what that is but ok

Dat Merc
Group Contributor