My Chemical Romance 35 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

'Sup, fellow members of the MCRMY. So, as the title suggests, what is your favorite song that MCR has done? What do you like about? Was it the song that got you hooked?

For me, the answer is: Teenagers. I like it because I myself have a teenage brother, and the lyrics make me laugh every time I listen to them. It was teh song that got me hooked. I used to be one of the many who hated MCR, But one day I found a link to Teenagers, played, got hooked, and then started listening to more and more MCR songs, and then admitted I loved 'em.

Gerard=Best Hotty,
ThePinkiePieEffect.

I'll have to say welcome to the black parade as it got me into the band and my favorite song from each album. (Demolition lovers) Sweet revenge (i'm not okay/ghost of you) the black parade (hard to choose since I like most of their songs from the album) Danger Days (Na Na Na/Sing/Bulletproof Heart) lastly I conventional weapons album (The world is ugly/The light Behind your eyes) I also got Welcome to the black parade, I'm not okay, Bulletproof Heart, and Na na na on Guitar Hero

Good choice! I haven't really had the time to really listen to Party Poison yet, since I just downloaded Danger Days onto my MP3 Player like a week ago, but I'll be doing it soon!

559163 It was hella awesome of them to make songs based after our exploits! I guess Dr. Deathdefier told them about it.

Welcome to the Black Parade

Teenagers

Or Dead!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9