Changeling Twilight Sparkle 703 members · 97 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

How's this for an idea? twilight goes back in the past and ends up becoming queen chrysalis. i'm not a very good writer, so please somebody write this.

3280587 That is a great idea. I would but I'm stuck with a 50lb writers block.

3282189 it's understandable, I'm glad you think it's a great idea though.:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Nazgul of Equestria deleted Nov 12th, 2016
Comment posted by Nazgul of Equestria deleted Nov 11th, 2016

I accept your request, i have been bored recently so ill write it, if you need me or want to talk about the story find me here Discord Chat, also let me know if you want to beta read it, my name tag is Vauban1998.

also some questions,
1.) should she still become like Chrysalis, kinda crazy and Equestria-domination-seeking?
2.) do you have a general story line you want it to follow? if so let me know.
3.)since she went back to the past should another twilight take her place? since she became Chrysalis who should be he element of magic? and because she replaced a character its already a time travel / dimension hopping story.
4.) should she be trying to find a way back? does she want to find a way back?

Please let me know, i will be on discord tomorrow 11-11-2016, between 10:00 am - 10:00 pm united states east coast timezone, i wont be paying complete attention to it, but i will check for replies on it regularly. also be sure to click my name and message me to get my attention, in the meantime i will be writing a draft of the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7