Apple Pie 255 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Idea taken from the LGBT group but I have seen it in other groups as well and it usually works well to get some more activity into the group!

It's basicly a thread to talk about anything ApplePie related (or unrelated even!)

I'll start us off with a subject but you guys can derail it however you please. :rainbowlaugh:

Wich was the first ApplePie shipfic you ever read?

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

831559 The weekly discussion threads might make this one redundant, but I'll bite.

The first Apple Pie I ever read was a vignette in Donny's Boy's collection, Friends and Lovers. Donny can ship like nobody's business, and after that taste of the pairing, I was hooked.

A....taste of ApplePie? :trollestia:

I didn't actually see that thread..another proof that I'm in dire need of glasses. :rainbowlaugh:

I havn't read that particular story but yes, Donny knows how to ship anything.

Heck he could prob ship my tv and my dreamcast with great sucess.

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

831666 Well, it's not a singular thread, but every week on Saturday I post a new thread with a discussion topic. That's what most of the threads currently in the Forum are.

831659 I also ran into ApplePie over at Friends and Lovers, but I fell in love with ApplePie after Stubborn as Ponies, when I realized the intricacies and complications of shipping Best Ponies together and how delicious that made them.
Just sayin'...

i actually had never read an applepie fic before i wrote one. (which is why i wrote one)

Would it be wrong to add a friendship ApplePie fic to the group?

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

1010018 I should add a friendshipping folder for that purpose. Gimme two shakes, and I'll have it up!

"Stubborn as Ponies" was my introduction to the ship as well, and still my favorite. Actually, "Stubborn as Ponies" got me into thinking about Pinkie shipping in general! I have strayed from the path of TwiDash thanks to that story. Now Apple Pie competes only with Twinkie for OTP. :pinkiehappy:

Awesome, thanks!

Added my friends fic to the group. :ajsmug:

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

1011999 Writing SaP got me deep into Pinkie shipping in general as well. Perhaps too deep, in fact, as I am currently in the middle of writing a Pinkie-centric OT6 (I'm calling it Everypony Loves Pie :pinkiehappy:). Proving to myself that I actually could write Pinkie Pie if I tried really boosted her up my list of shippable ponies.

Heh, thanks for adding it, Turai. Very kind of you :twilightsmile:

Was linked this, had to post.

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

1875545 This is surely the best ship ever baked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15